Tastebud Tours is a guided walking tour including food and fun historical facts about Chicago, New Orleans and San Francisco’s unique foods.
Chicago is the city of deep dish pizza, Chicago-style hot dogs and the Italian beef sandwich, and Tastebud Tours wants you to enjoy the tastes of these wonderful foods which are unique to our great city. At the same time we want to introduce you to other iconic foods of Chicago in their historic settings. Join us as we walk and savor the traditional tastes of Chicago along with new and exciting food experiences.
In New Orleans savor the diverse tastes of famous eateries! Hear about New Orleans history, cultural fun facts and celebrated cuisine as we walk through the French Quarter. Enjoy a muffuletta at Serio’s Deli, winners of the Bobby Flay Food Network Throwdown. Enjoy Jambalaya at the Old Coffee Shop, featured on Guy Fieri’s Diners, Drive-ins and Dives. Indulge in famous Pralines, Gumbo, Po-Boys, Beignets, and other taste bud delights! Let the good times roll!
Walk with us through the heart of San Francisco on a taste adventure, stopping at five memorable restaurants and food specialty shops.
Tastebud offers 3 Chicago food tours and one dessert tour
Click here for information on the Taste Chicago Tour.
Click Here for more information on the Flavors of Chicago Tour.
Click Here for more information on the Sweet Chicago Tour.
Tastebud offers a food tour in New Orleans
Click Here for more information on the Taste of New Orleans Du Jour Tour
General Tastebud Tour Information
- Tours run 7 days a week, year round
- Purchase your Tastebud Tour tickets at Tastebud Ticket Center (click here)
- Tastebud Taste Chicago Tour meets at Pizano’s 61 E. Madison St. Chicago,IL 60603
- Tastebud Savor Chicago Tour meets at Portillo’s 100 W. Ontario, Chicago, IL 60654
- Tastebud Gold Coast Tour meets at 864 N. State Street Chicago, IL 60610
- Each tour includes enough food for lunch,come hungry
- Vegetarian options are available, however, we cannot accommodate vegan or gluten free dietary restrictions at this time.
- Capacity is 16 guests per tour
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothing and dress for rain or shine….or snow!
- Tastebud guide gratuities are always greatly appreciated
- For additional Questions, Check website FAQs