Savor Chicago Tour
This guided Tastebud tour visits 5 food tasting locations in the beautiful River North and Magnificent Mile neighborhood. All food tastings, enough for lunch, are included in the Tastebud ticket price. CLICK HERE TO ORDER NOW $44.00 PER TICKET.
- Portillo’s… is a much-loved Chicago institution. Its claim to fame is the classic Italian beef sandwich, the Chicago version of a Philly cheese steak. Portillo’s variety is made of sliced beef dipped in jus, piled high on a chewy bun, and topped with sweet or hot peppers. Heavy, filling, and very Chicago!
- Downtown Dogs… A wonderful taste bud delight for the true Chicago hot dog (Absolutely no ketchup!) and many other windy city treats, Downtown Dogs has the best dog off, or on, Chicago’s Magnificent Mile. Don’t be surprised if you run into a celebrity grabbing a bite with their canine companions in tow.
- Mitchell’s Soda Shop Ice Cream & Candies…Family owned since the 1930’s, the best homemade ice cream and homemade candy in Chicagoland.
- Devon Seafood Grill A sophisticated place tucked in the Gold Coast neighborhood, but there is nothing Midwestern about the quality of the seafood.” Chicago Bites. Crab cakes await your taste buds!
- The Tip Top Tap Room at the historic Allerton Hotel, A Michigan Avenue Legacy since the Roaring Twenties, a sweet treat awaits our arrival, 23 floors up on the magnificent mile!
- RBGrille Executive Chef Chris McCoy invites you to dine on American menu favorites at RBGrille. Signature dishes include Maryland lump crab cakes, bacon-wrapped scallops seasoned with spicy aioli and Thai chili sauce and 22-ounce porterhouse steak with choice of crust or sauce…
- Explore Chicago’s “Magnificent Mile” and “River North”
- Walk down the streets of the High Rise Chicago and the Cathedral district
- A fun and filling day awaits you! Book now.
Tastebud Tours will visit 5 locations and entertain you with the sites of Chicago, amaze you with fun facts, and fill your tummy up with some of the best Chicago-style foods
Gift Certificate can be used for any tour date
TASTEBUD TOUR INFORMATION
- Tours run 7 days a week all year round
- A 3 to 3.5 hour, food adventure, fun and filling!
- Go online at Tastebud Tickets to check current schedule and ticket availability (click here)
- Purchase your Tastebud Tour tickets at Tastebud Ticket Center (click here)
- Tours start at 12 PM daily
- Tastebud Guests will receive food from each Tastebud food stop
- Price of tour includes all food
- Menu items vary – come hungry!
- Vegetarian options are available – please let your guide know
- Participating Tastebud food stops may be substituted due to seasonal and/or unexpected circumstances
- Each tour includes enough food for lunch
- Capacity is 16 guests per tour
- Cost is $44.00 plus tax per guest
- Tastebud guide Gratuities are always greatly appreciated.
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothing and dress for rain or shine….or snow!
- For additional Questions, Check website FAQs
- Note The Savor Chicago Tour offers Italian Beef instead of pizza, Deep Dish Pizza is served on all other Tastebud Tours