Sweet Chicago Tour
Savor the flavors of Sweet Chicago Flavors Chocolates and Dessert Tour. Enjoy Chicago chocolates and other delicious desserts from our Sweet Home Chicago! Walk through the heart of the city on a 3 hour Chocolate and Dessert adventure. Enjoy delicious sweet treats form five memorable restaurants and food specialty shops. Hear about Chicago’s history, cultural fun facts while you tantalize and satisfy your sweet taste buds!
This guided Tastebud tour visits 4 Sweet tasting locations in the beautiful Gold Coast and Magnificent mile neighborhoods.
The Sweet Chicago Flavors Chocolate and Dessert tour presents your taste buds with tastings of some of Chicago’s finest chocolates and desserts offering an overall mouthwatering, tantalizing experience in our Sweet Home Chicago!
Including the dessert tastings, you will also visit both world-class and local favorite dessert stops while learning about Chicago’s historic Gold Coast and Magnificent mile neighborhoods
Your Chocolate and Dessert tasting journey includes sweet tastings of 4 the following:
All dessert tastings are included in the ticket price. CLICK HERE TO ORDER NOW $44.00 PER TICKET
- The Drake Hotel, The Palm Court Tea Room – Queen Elizabeth enjoyed high tea at The Drake in 1958. Since that time, guests have included Diana the Princess of Wales and the Empress of Japan.
- Frankie’s Scaloppine – “A cozy tribute to one of Italy’s most durable dinner staples… The house’s cookie cart is, hands down, one of the best dessert carts in the city, offering fig cookies, almond-chocolate biscotti and chocolate coconut meringues.”–Northshore Magazine 2008
- Devon- For the adventurous carrot cake connoisseur, this is a must-taste. Commence the mouth-watering: pecan praline filling, sweet cream cheese, toasted coconut and crème anglaise. Bonus: you get to lick your spoon to the envy of all the Chicago Avenue passersby.
- The Tip Top Tap at The Historic Allerton Hotel – A Michigan Avenue Legacy since the Roaring Twenties, a sweet treat awaits our arrival, on the magnificent mile!
- Learn about the Chicago ” Gold Coast” and “ Magnificent Mile” the diners and shopper’s paradise
- Have your taste buds tantalized on the streets that Princess Dianna, Presidents, Movie Stars and Queens have walked.
- Walk down the streets of the High Rise Chicago
Tastebud Tours will visit several locations and entertain you with the sites of the Gold Coast and Magnificent mile, amaze you with fun facts, and tantalize your taste buds with some of the best Chicago sweets
Gift Certificate can be used for any tour date
TASTEBUD TOUR INFORMATION
- A three hour sweet adventure.
- Go online at Tastebud Tickets to check current schedule and ticket availability (click here)
- Purchase your Tastebud Tour tickets at Tastebud Ticket Center (click here)
- The tour starts at 1:00PM
- Price of tour includes all sweets
- Menu items vary.
- Participating Tastebud food stops may be substituted due to seasonal and/or unexpected circumstances
- Capacity is 16 guests per tour
- Cost is $44.00 plus tax per guest
- All gratuities for restaurant service have been covered in the price of your ticket.
- Tastebud guide Gratuities are always greatly appreciated.
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothing and dress for rain or shine….or snow!
- For additional Questions, Check website FAQs