Sweet Chicago Tour
Savor the flavors of Sweet Chicago Flavors Chocolates and Dessert Tour. Enjoy Chicago chocolates and other delicious desserts from our Sweet Home Chicago! Walk through the heart of the city on a 3 hour Chocolate and Dessert adventure. Enjoy delicious sweet treats form five memorable restaurants and food specialty shops. Hear about Chicago’s history, cultural fun facts while you tantalize and satisfy your sweet taste buds!
This guided Tastebud tour visits 4 Sweet tasting locations in the beautiful Gold Coast and Magnificent mile neighborhoods.
The Sweet Chicago Flavors Chocolate and Dessert tour presents your taste buds with tastings of some of Chicago’s finest chocolates and desserts offering an overall mouthwatering, tantalizing experience in our Sweet Home Chicago!
Including the dessert tastings, you will also visit both world-class and local favorite dessert stops while learning about Chicago’s historic Gold Coast and Magnificent mile neighborhoods
Your Chocolate and Dessert tasting journey includes sweet tastings of 4 the following:
All dessert tastings are included in the ticket price. CLICK HERE TO ORDER NOW $44.00 PER TICKET
- The Drake Hotel, The Palm Court Tea Room – Queen Elizabeth enjoyed high tea at The Drake in 1958. Since that time, guests have included Diana the Princess of Wales and the Empress of Japan.
- Frankie’s Scaloppine – “A cozy tribute to one of Italy’s most durable dinner staples… The house’s cookie cart is, hands down, one of the best dessert carts in the city, offering fig cookies, almond-chocolate biscotti and chocolate coconut meringues.”–Northshore Magazine 2008
- Learn about the Chicago ” Gold Coast” and “ Magnificent Mile” the diners and shopper’s paradise
- Have your taste buds tantalized on the streets that Princess Dianna, Presidents, Movie Stars and Queens have walked.
Tastebud Tours will visit several locations and entertain you with the sites of the Gold Coast and Magnificent mile, amaze you with fun facts, and tantalize your taste buds with some of the best Chicago sweets
TASTEBUD TOUR INFORMATION
- Sweet Chicago tour runs seasonally, beginning at 1 pm
- A 3 hour sweet adventure! Tastebud Guests will receive dessert tastings from each Tastebud stop, price of tour includes all sweets.
- Go online at Tastebud Tickets to check current schedule and ticket availability (click here)
- Tastebud Sweet Chicago Tour meets at Frankie’s Scaloppine & 5th floor pizzaria, at 900 N. Michigan Ave Chicago, IL 60611. Restaurant is located on the 5th floor.
- Menu items vary, so come hungry! We apologize, but we cannot accommodate vegan or gluten free dietary restrictions at this time
- Participating Tastebud food stops may be substituted due to seasonal and/or unexpected circumstances
- Capacity is 16-18 guests per tour
- Cost is $44.00 plus tax per guest
- Tastebud guide Gratuities are always greatly appreciated.
- Please wear comfortable shoes and clothing and dress for rain or shine….or snow! This is a walking tour.
- For additional Questions, Check website FAQs