Taste Chicago Food Tour
We’ll taste the best foods in Chicago’s Downtown Loop neighborhood on this food tour! You might recognize Chicago’s central business district from High Fidelity, The Blues Brothers or more recently, The Dark Knight. Explore Millennium Park and see landmarks like the Art Institute, the Old Marshall Fields building and Chicago Cultural Center with our enthusiastic guides while chowing down on great food.
Roll up your sleeves and get messy with world famous gourmet deep-dish pizza here. These pizza pioneer family have been serving their pizza pie (the secret’s in the crust) for more than 60 years. Voted #1 deep dish pizza in Chicago by USA Today.
Our favorite cupcake shop in town, with unique flavors and frosting shots to satisfy any sweet tooth.
You can’t go wrong with a classic Italian beef sandwich here. They’ve been serving these beef, gravy, giardiniera and pepper sandwiches since 1938.
- Tours are walking tours, and run 6 days a week, starting at 11:00 am daily. Please wear comfortable shoes and clothing and dress for rain or shine! This tour generally lasts 3 to 3.5 hours.
- All Tastebud guests will receive food from each Tastebud food stop. Menu items vary, so come hungry! Vegetarian options are available – please let us know in advance. We apologize, but we cannot accommodate vegan or gluten free dietary restrictions.
- Guests are welcome to to purchase adult (21 and over) or other beverages where available along the way of your Tastebud Tours journey.
- The price of this tour is $55.00 and includes all food.
- This tour starts at Pizano's Pizza at 61 E. Madison St., Chicago.