Flavors of Chicago Tour
This guided Tastebud tour visits 5 food tasting locations in the beautiful Gold Coast. All food tastings, enough for lunch, are included in the Tastebud ticket price. CLICK HERE TO ORDER NOW $44.00 PER TICKET.
- Pizano’s – A family tradition that has been serving “World famous gourmet deep dish pizza” for over 60 years.
- Heaven on Seven – The best Louisiana Cookin’ outside of New Orleans, serving Chicago for 30 years.
- The Drake Hotel, The Palm Court Tea Room – Queen Elizabeth enjoyed high tea at The Drake in 1958. Since that time, guests have included Diana the Princess of Wales and the Empress of Japan.
- Downtown Dogs – Chicago Style Hot dogs served 1 block off the Magnificent Mile.
- Billy Goat Tavern Grill – World famous tavern is a historic Chicago landmark with the famous “Cheezeborger, Cheezeborger. Cheezeborger. Est. 1934
- Candyality – The sweetest destination in Chicago, Candyality offers hundreds of candies to mix and match, gourmet chocolates & truffles.
- The Tip Top Tap at the historic Allerton Hotel – A Michigan Avenue Legacy since the Roaring Twenties, a sweet treat awaits our arrival, 23 floors up on the magnificent mile!
- RBGrille – Executive Chef Chris McCoy invites you to dine on American menu favorites at RBGrille. Signature dishes include Maryland lump crab cakes, bacon-wrapped scallops seasoned with spicy aioli and Thai chili sauce and 22-ounce porterhouse steak with choice of crust or sauce.
- Depending on availability, last stop on the Flavors of Chicago Tour will be a tasting from Candyality or a sweet treat at the Tip-Top-Tap or RBGrille.
- Learn about the Chicago“Magnificent Mile”; the diners and shopper’s paradise.
- Have your taste buds tantalized on the streets that Princess Dianna, Presidents, Movie Stars and Queens have walked.
- Walk down the streets of the High Rise Chicago.
Tastebud Tours will visit several locations and entertain you with the sites of the Gold Coast, amaze you with fun facts, and fill your tummy up with some of the best Chicago-style foods
Gift Certificate can be used for any tour date
TASTEBUD TOUR INFORMATION
- Tours run 7 days a week all year round
- A 3 to 3.5 hour food adventure, fun and filling!
- Go online at Tastebud Tickets to check current schedule and ticket availability (click here)
- Purchase your Tastebud Tour tickets at Tastebud Ticket Center (click here)
- Tours start at 11AM daily
- Tastebud Flavors of Chicago Tour meets at 864 N. State Street Chicago, IL 60610
- Tastebud Guests will receive food from each Tastebud food stop
- Price of tour includes all food
- Menu items vary – come hungry!
- Vegetarian options are available – please let your guide know
- Participating Tastebud food stops may be substituted due to seasonal and/or unexpected circumstances
- Each tour includes enough food for lunch
- Capacity is 16-18 guests per tour
- Cost is $44.00 plus tax per guest
- All gratuities for restaurant service have been covered in the price of your ticket.
- Tastebud guide Gratuities are always greatly appreciated.
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothing and dress for rain or shine….or snow!
- For additional Questions, Check website FAQs