Taste Chicago Tour
This guided Tastebud Tour visits 5 food locations in the historic Chicago Loop and Millennium Park neighborhood. All food tastings, enough for lunch, are included in the Tastebud ticket price. CLICK HERE TO ORDER YOUR TICKET NOW $44.00 PER TICKET.
Your adventure will visit and taste delicious foods from: (subject to change)
- Pizano’s A family tradition, serving “World famous gourmet deep dish pizza” for over 60 years. The best in Chicago!
- Palmer House Hotel you will step back in time, the Palmer House has been recognized for over a century as a Chicago landmark. A very special Chocolate delight was created here for the first World’s Fair in 1893. A taste bud delight awaits your taste buds.
- Berghoff The oldest family run-establishment in the nation. Opening in 1898, it now serves Chicagoans’ “tradition with a twist”. A special meal from Germany awaits you.
- Sugar Bliss A gourmet cake boutique, any one of the 20+ flavors, ranging from subtle to decadent sweetness, is sure to satisfy just about any sweet tooth.
- The Walnut Room World famous dining room that lives up to its legend. Tourists and locals alike enjoy the old-school atmosphere and traditional fare. Dark wood paneling, white tablecloths and experienced wait staff take you back to the good old days. One of Chicago’s best!
- American’s Dogs Offering the best Chicago style hot dog. Your dog is waiting!
- Fannie May Fine Chocolates since 1920.
- Walk in Chicago’s most historic neighborhood. Notable landmarks in the Chicago Loop that you will see:
- The Art Institute of Chicago
- The Carbide and Carbon Building
- The Chicago Theatre
- City Hall
- The Trump Tower
- Cloud Gate – The mirrored sculpture known as “the bean”. Have your camera ready!
- The Chicago Cultural Center – Opened in 1893, it is one of the city’s most popular attractions and not to be missed. Home of the world’s largest Tiffany ceiling.
- Willis Tower – Formerly known as the Sears Tower
- Daley Plaza – Home of a large Picasso installation, the plaza also was used extensively in the 1980 film The Blues Brothers.
- Learn about the Chicago “Loop”, the heart of Chicago; enjoy the sights and sounds of Millennium Park.
- Have your taste buds tantalized on the streets that Al Capone and his gang cruised.
- Walk back in time with the “L” elevated train rustling overhead.
- Tastebud Tours will amaze you with fun facts, and fill your tummy up with some of the best Chicago-style foods!
- Come hungry!
Gift Certificate can be used for any tour date
An unforgettable Chicago Food Journey
TASTEBUD TOUR INFORMATION
- Tours run 7 days a week all year round
- A 3 to 3.5 hour food adventure, fun and filling!
- Go online at Tastebud Tickets to check current schedule and ticket availability (click here)
- Purchase your Tastebud Tour tickets at Tastebud Ticket Center (click here)
- Tours start at 11AM daily
- Tastebud Taste Chicago Tour meets at Pizano’s 61 E. Madison St. Chicago,IL 60603
- Tastebud Guests will receive food from each Tastebud food stop
- Price of tour includes all food
- Menu items vary – come hungry!
- Vegetarian options are available – please contact us
- Participating Tastebud food stops may be substituted due to seasonal and/or unexpected circumstances
- Each tour includes enough food for lunch
- Capacity is 16-18 guests per tour
- Cost is $44.00 plus tax per guest
- All gratuities for restaurant service have been covered in the price of your ticket.
- Tastebud guide Gratuities are always greatly appreciated.
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothing and dress for rain or shine….or snow!
- For additional Questions, Check website FAQs