Taste Chicago Food Tour
We’ll taste the best foods in Chicago’s Downtown Loop neighborhood on this food tour! You might recognize Chicago’s central business district from High Fidelity, The Blues Brothers or more recently, The Dark Knight. Explore Millennium Park and landmarks like the Palmer House Hotel and Chicago Cultural Center with our enthusiastic guides while chowing down on great food. We will walk to five different food tastings (enough for lunch) which are included in the ticket price: (restaurants are subject to change)
All 6 food tastings, enough for lunch, are included in the Tastebud ticket price. Your walking adventure will visit (subject to change):
- Pizano’s Pizza–Roll up your sleeves and get messy with world famous gourmet deep-dish pizza here. The Pizano family were pizza pioneers and have been serving their pizza pie (the secret’s in the crust) for more than 60 years
- The Berghoff–The oldest family-run establishment in Chicago opened in 1898 and prides itself on serving classic German “tradition with a twist” along with their own line of beers. Special Note: From November 22 until January 1, the Berghoff will be replaced with the Billy Goat Tavern
- Sugar Bliss Cake Boutique–Our favorite cupcake shop in town, with unique flavors and frosting shots to satisfy any sweet tooth.
- Al’s Beef–You can’t go wrong with a classic Italian beef sandwich here. They’ve been serving these beef, gravy, giardiniera and pepper sandwiches since 1938.
- Fannie May Chocolates–Try several different chocolates here and discover why they’ve been a Chicago favorite and household name since 1920.
Come hungry! Click here to purchase tickets.
TASTEBUD TOUR INFORMATION
- Tours are walking tours that run 6 days a week all year round and start at 11 am daily. Tours generally last 3 to 3.5 hours.
- Tastebud Guests will receive food from each Tastebud food stop, price of tour ($44 plus tax) includes all food
- Check online at Tastebud Tickets for current schedule and ticket availability (click here)
- Tastebud Taste Chicago Tour meets at Pizano’s Pizza at 61 E. Madison St, Chicago, IL
- Menu items vary, so come hungry! Vegetarian options are available – please let us know in advance. We apologize, but we cannot accommodate vegan or gluten free dietary restrictions at this time.
- Participating Tastebud food stops may be substituted due to seasonal and/or unexpected circumstances
- Capacity is 16-18 guests per tour
- Tastebud guide Gratuities are always greatly appreciated.
- Please wear comfortable shoes and clothing and dress for rain or shine….or snow! This is a walking tour.
- For additional Questions, Check website FAQs