Taste Chicago Tour
Get ready to taste some of the best foods Chicago’s Loop neighborhood has to offer! Our Taste Chicago tour explores Chicago’s central business district, home to many of Chicago’s famous buildings and Millennium Park. We will visit 5 or 6 locations as we explore the Loop neighborhood. All food tastings, enough for lunch, are included in the Tastebud ticket price.
Your walking adventure will visit (subject to change) and taste delicious foods from:
- Pizano’s Pizza has been a family tradition, serving “World famous gourmet deep dish pizza”, for over 60 years. The best in Chicago!
- Walk through the Palmer House Hotel. Experiencing this Chicago historic landmark is like stepping back to an age long since gone.
- The Berghoff is oldest family run-establishment in Chicago. Opening in 1898, it now serves Chicagoans, ‘tradition with a twist’, as well as classic German favorites. Special Note: From November 22 until January 1, the Berghoff will be replaced with the Billy Goat Tavern
- Sugar Bliss Cake Boutique, a cupcake shop and more unique to Chicago! Any of their confections is sure to satisfy just about any sweet tooth.
- America’s Dogs offers the best Chicago style hot dog in the Loop!
- Fannie May Chocolates has been serving Chicagoans decadent chocolates since 1920.
- Visit the Chicago Cultural Center, home to the world’s largest Tiffany glass ceiling. (Note: Chicago Cultural Center is closed most holidays)
- Learn about landmarks like the Art Institute of Chicago, City Hall, Willis Tower, Daley Plaza and more!
- Get a glimpse of Chicago’s famous Millennium Park and “The Bean” as we walk by.
Our guides on the Taste Chicago Tour will amaze you with fun facts and fill you up with some of the best Chicago-style foods the Loop neighborhood has to offer. Come hungry! Click here to purchase tickets.
TASTEBUD TOUR INFORMATION
- Tours are walking tours that run 6 days a week all year round and start at 11 am daily. Tours generally last 3 to 3.5 hours.
- Tastebud Guests will receive food from each Tastebud food stop, price of tour ($44 plus tax) includes all food
- Check online at Tastebud Tickets for current schedule and ticket availability (click here)
- Tastebud Taste Chicago Tour meets at 61 E Madison, Chicago, IL 60603
- Menu items vary, so come hungry! Vegetarian options are available – please let us know in advance. We apologize, but we cannot accommodate vegan or gluten free dietary restrictions at this time.
- Participating Tastebud food stops may be substituted due to seasonal and/or unexpected circumstances
- Capacity is 16-18 guests per tour
- Tastebud guide Gratuities are always greatly appreciated.
- Please wear comfortable shoes and clothing and dress for rain or shine….or snow! This is a walking tour.
- For additional Questions, Check website FAQs