Take an unforgettable stroll through the streets of the Cresent City and immerse your taste buds in NOLA’s best seafood while your guide shares the stories behind the iconic cuisine.
New Orleans Cocktail/Prohibition Experience - Sip the History
- Duration: Tour starts at 3:00 pm and lasts for 2 Hours
- The price of this tour does not include Drinks
- Tastebud guests are welcome to purchase beverages/cocktails you must be 21 and over
- Your tour guide will be in front of 400 Royal Street St waiting to meet you. Our tour guides are the secret ingredient to Tastebud Tour’s success. They are licensed experts in New Orleans food, drink and history, they are simply the best in New Orleans! Have fun!
- Please wear comfortable shoes and clothing and dress for rain or shine
- Water and Restrooms are available on the tour. Enjoy!
- Person Ages 21+
New Orlean’s Original French Quarter Cocktail/Prohibition Experience – Sip the History
Take an unforgettable stroll through the streets of the French Quarter. Tantalize your taste buds in NOLA’s liquid history while your guide shares the stories behind the iconic cocktails and French Quarter history!
The Tour starts at 400 Royal Street, you will meet your guide on the steps of the courthouse.
All Tastebud guests must be 21 years of age. All guests must have valid ID, Drivers license.
The price of your tour does not include drinks or food. As a guest you can purchase drinks from our wonderful vendors.
Due to Covid 19 any tour stop is subject to change. Thank you in advance for your understanding, have a fun and filling tour!