The city of New Orleans, like most American cities, has gone through extraordinary changes over the last several months. Legendary restaurants, historical sites, and local mainstays have been faced with nearly insurmountable odds, but overcoming…
- Duration: Tour starts at 3:00 pm and lasts for 3 Hours
- The price of this tour does not include Drinks
- Tastebud guests are welcome to purchase beverages/cocktails you must be 21 and over
- Your tour guide will be in front of 816 Decatur St waiting to meet you. Our tour guides are the secret ingredient to Tastebud Tour’s success. They are licensed experts in New Orleans food, drink and history, they are simply the best in New Orleans! Have fun!
- Please wear comfortable shoes and clothing and dress for rain or shine
- Water and Restrooms are available on the tour. Enjoy!
- Person Ages 21+
New Olean’s Original Prohibition/Cocktail French Quarter Experience – Sip Away the History.
Take an unforgettable stroll through the streets of the French Quarter. Tantalize your taste buds in NOLA’s liquid history while your guide shares the stories behind the iconic cocktails and French Quarter history!
This tour starts in front of the “Head to Toe” fashion shop located at 816 Decatur St, New Orleans. A Tastebud Tours sign will be in the window to confirm you are at the right address.
All Tastebud guests must be 21 years of age.
The price of your tour does not include drinks or food. As a guest you can purchase drinks from our wonderful vendors.