Start your visit to the Crescent City with the ultimate food tour of the French Quarter. From po-boys and pralines to gumbo and Cajun favorites, some of these recipes date back to the 18th century!
- Duration: Tour starts at 2:30 pm or 4:30 pm and lasts for 1.5 Hours
- If available, guests are welcome to purchase adult beverages/cocktails (21 and over) along the way
- Shopping is allowed at locations (if available)
- This tour starts in front of the “Head to Toe” fashion shop located at 816 Decatur St, New Orleans. A Tastebud Tours sign will be in the window to confirm you are at the right address.
- Please wear comfortable shoes and clothing and dress for rain or shine
Tastebud Tours’ Haunted Restaurant and Cocktail Tour
Laissez le bon temps rouler!
New Orleans is a spirited city, and we celebrate all those spirits, from famous cocktails to the specters that lurk in the city’s most infamous haunted places. Some of the restaurants on our tour have been serving up world-renowned food and drinks for over a century, passing down their recipes and legends from generation to generation. We can’t wait to show you some special cocktails, where they were invented, and the history surrounding these famous spots.
Haunted Halls and Eateries
Enjoy your favorite beverage at Tujague’s, the second oldest bar and restaurant in the historic French Quarter. This restaurant was previously a Spanish armory, but now it serves classic Creole dishes. Chill your tastebuds with a drink while your guide shares some spirited stories about the area.
Court of Two Sisters
This 200-year-old restaurant comes with plenty of history – and spooky stories. Take in the beautiful wisteria and flowing fountains by day in the famous courtyard. Or enjoy the city’s only daily jazz brunch. You can even order the special house beverage in a collectible to-go cup! Your guide shares the haunted tales of the Two Sisters, while you enjoy your favorite cocktail.