Chicago Underground Food Tour
Get ready to savor some of the flavors of Chicago’s Underground Pedway system! Our Underground food tour explores Chicago’s seldom seen Pedway corridor. Join us to see how the locals get around town off the beaten path, in the always changing Chicago weather. You will taste some of the famous foods Chicago is known for along the way.
Learn what makes this delicious iconic Chicago treat different from the average dog at your summer BBQ.
Walk through the Walnut Room and experience the tradition that started over 100 years ago as a way to keep ladies shopping.
Chicago Style Popcorn that makes your stomach growl from just the smell! You might not leave with JUST your Tastebud sample!
It is truly a city treasure. See the beautiful architecture and the world’s largest Tiffany glass dome. (Note: Chicago Cultural Center is closed most holidays)
Fannie May has been a Chicago staple since 1920. This is where the locals go for any occasion that requires chocolates.
Learn about Chicago landmarks, see how the locals get around the city off the beaten path and have some fun along the way! Your taste buds will thank you.
- Tours are walking tours, and run weekly. Please check calendar for availability. Please wear comfortable shoes and clothing. This tour generally lasts 2 hours.
- All Tastebud guests will receive food from each Tastebud food stop. Menu items vary, so come hungry! Vegetarian options are available – please let us know in advance. We apologize, but we cannot accommodate vegan or gluten free dietary restrictions.
- Guests are welcome to to purchase adult (21 and over) or other beverages where available along the way of your Tastebud Tours journey.
- The price of this tour is $47.00 and includes all food.
- This tour starts at the 7th Floor in front of the Seven on State Food Hall sign located in the Marshall Fields Building, Macy's 111 N State St, Chicago.