Magnificent Flavors of Chicago Food Tour
Enjoy some of the city’s best local flavors just a short walk from the Magnificent Mile with Tastebud Tours! Our Flavors of Chicago food tour explores the beauty and history of Chicago’s Gold Coast and River North neighborhoods, experiencing local and unique eats along the way. We will walk to six different food tastings (enough for lunch) which are included in the ticket price (restaurants are subject to change).
You may know this famous tavern from the Saturday Night Live “Cheezeborger, cheezeborger, cheezeborger!” skit starting John Belushi, Dan Aykroyd and Bill Murray. This Chicago institution, established in 1934, is also known for baseball folklore and has been visited by everyone from Julia Child to Anthony Bourdain.
Roll up your sleeves and get messy with world famous gourmet deep-dish pizza here. These pizza pioneer family have been serving their pizza pie (the secret’s in the crust) for more than 60 years. Voted #1 deep dish pizza in Chicago by USA Today.
Try several different chocolates here and discover why they’ve been a Chicago favorite and household name since 1920.
- Tours are walking tours, and run 6 days a week, starting at 11:00 am daily. Please wear comfortable shoes and clothing and dress for rain or shine! This tour generally lasts 3 to 3.5 hours.
- All Tastebud guests will receive food from each Tastebud food stop. Menu items vary, so come hungry! Vegetarian options are available – please let us know in advance. We apologize, but we cannot accommodate vegan or gluten free dietary restrictions.
- Guests are welcome to to purchase adult (21 and over) or other beverages where available along the way of your Tastebud Tours journey.
- The price of this tour is $55.00 and includes all food.
- This tour starts at Pizano's Pizza at 864 N State Street, Chicago.