Flavors of the French Quarter
Whether you’ve got one, two or three days in the Crescent City, start with the ultimate Food Tour, The Tastebud Flavors of the French Quarter. This is it! Walk and eat your way through the streets of the French Quarter!
This guided Tastebud food tour walks to visit 5 tasting locations in the historic French Quarter. All food tastings (more than enough for lunch) are included in the Tastebud ticket price.
Our guides on the Flavors of the French Quarter Food Tour will entertain you with the sites of the French Quarter, amaze you with fun facts, and fill you up with some of the classic tastes of the Big Easy!
The Lunch Bell Ringeth! Savor the Day!
This restaurant was previously a Spanish armory before it started serving classic Creole dishes in an elegant setting famous for it’s rich history and delicious food. Come taste delicious Red Beans and Rice, a NOLA favorite,Taste dat!
Nestled in the historic French Quarter, the Creole pralines and hand-dipped chocolates here are made fresh daily with recipes that date back to the 18th century. New Orleans’ oldest candy store is still going strong.
With the only daily jazz brunch in town, Court of Two Sisters is famed for its beautiful wisteria-blanketed courtyard and soothing fountains. This history-rich, two-centuries-old restaurant is a must do for any first-time visitor to the Crescent City, enjoy a stroll through the famous courtyard. a wonderful New Orleans Muffuletta awaits your Taste buds at the Court of the Two Sisters PoBoy shop.
A local favorite, located in the heart of the French Quarter, dishing out some of the best seafood and po-boys in New Orleans! A hot roast beef po-boy, fully dressed, awaits!
Saint Cecilia is continuing the tradition of Southern Cooking.Located in the heart of Historical French Market, Saint Cecilia s offering a great example of Southern Cooking experience get ready for a Tastebud delight the Famous Shrimp and Cheese Grits!
- Tours are walking tours, and run 6 days a week, starting at 11:00 am daily. Please wear comfortable shoes and clothing and dress for rain or shine! This tour generally lasts 3 to 3.5 hours.
- All Tastebud guests will receive food from each Tastebud food stop. Menu items vary, so come hungry! Vegetarian options are available – please let us know in advance. We apologize, but we cannot accommodate vegan or gluten free dietary restrictions.
- Guests are welcome to to purchase adult (21 and over) or other beverages where available along the way of your Tastebud Tours journey.
- The price of this tour is $56.00 and includes all food.
- This tour starts at 816 Decatur St, New Orleans. The area in which you will be meeting is called ‘The Shops at the Colonnade’, which is part of the French Market complex.