The Original Haunted Restaurant and Cocktail Tour of the Historic French Quarter
Laissez le bon temps rouler!
New Orleans is a spirited city. Home to famous cocktails and infamous haunted places, we celebrate all our spirits. Some of our restaurants have been serving up world-renowned food and drinks for over a century; their recipes, and legends, are passed down from generation to generation. We hope to show you some special cocktails where they were invented, as you take in the history surrounding these spots.
This tour will take you to many of our local ‘haunts’ and your guide will tell you about the ghostliest restaurants in New Orleans, while you have the opportunity to purchase a cocktail, or should we say spirit, of your own. Please note: no food is served on this tour.
Book early, tours sell out!
This restaurant was previously a Spanish armory before it started serving classic Creole dishes in an elegant setting. Enjoy your favorite beverage at the Second Oldest bar and restaurant in the historic French Quarter to chill your tastebuds, while your guide shares some spirited stories!
With the only daily jazz brunch in town, Court of Two Sisters is famed for its beautiful wisteria-blanketed courtyard and soothing fountains. This history-rich, two-centuries-old restaurant is a must do for any first-time visitor to the Crescent City, enjoy a stroll through the famous court yard.
You'll have time to order the Special House Beverage in a collectible to go cup! Your guide will share the haunted tales of The Two Sisters ,while you enjoy your favorite cocktail. Are you ready for this? Book now tours sell out!
- Tours are walking tours, and run 7 days a week, starting at 2:30 pm and 4:30 pm daily. Please wear comfortable shoes and clothing and dress for rain or shine! This tour generally lasts 1.5 hours.
- All Tastebud guests will receive a Laniappe! Taste Dat!
- Adult guests (21 and over) are welcome to purchase cocktails where available along the way of your Tastebud Tour journey.
- The price of this tour is $23.33.
- This tour starts at 816 Decatur St, New Orleans. The area in which you will be meeting is called ‘The Shops at the Colonnade’, which is part of the French Market complex.